A downloadable game for Windows
Bickadoodle is a short adventure made with the Wintermute Engine in 2013. It's a comedy stick-man fairy-tale with a twist. Laugh! Vanquish evil! Use magic potions! Quest for treasure! Ride your very own horse! Maybe find true love?
- 12 screens of badly hand-drawn art!
- Full audio mumbling, including 1 word that is almost intelligible!
- 4-legged player vehicle with uppy-downy animation and realistic coconut sounds!
- Super-simple verbless interface!
- Subverted tropes!
- Double subverted tropes!
- 'Gee, I didn't see that coming' surprise ending!
- Nearly 20 min of original music that's actually quite good!
Featured in Rock, Paper, Shotgun!
Please note that as the game is a few years old now, I am unable to provide any support beyond advice. If you find any bugs, well done! (I can't fix 'em!)
|Published||255 days ago|
|Tags||Dragons, fairy-tale, Fantasy, Hand-drawn, Magic, Mouse only, Point & Click, Romance, stick-man, wintermute-engine|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About an hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.